This page will have the details for Ranch X Chicken Ranch 2020
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE:
Location and Parking Info:
Hole in The Wall 2538 Guadalupe, Austin, TX
Given that it's UT's spring break, parking should be plentiful, but likely not free. The metered parking behind the venue is fairly cheap.
Main (Middle) Stage:
12:00- +/- (Plus Minus)
2:00- Thee Idylls
3:00- Mr. Lewis & The Funeral 5
4:00- Five Eight
6:00- Pinky Doodle Poodle
12:30- The Derelicts
1:30- Holler and The Hand
2:30- Abhilasha Sinha
3:30- Choco Blues Chop
4:30- Chris Canterbury
5:30- Special Guest
7:15- El Solista
12- Scout Shannon & The Willing Deceivers
1:30- Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires
2:15- Thief & The Architect
3- The Brown Goose
3:45- Monta At Odds
5:15- The Foreign Resort
6- JM Stevens
6:45- Swampmeat Family Band
7:30- Rocket 808
- Backline: Each stage should have at least one guitar amp, one bass amp, and one drum kit. Drummers, bring snare, cymbals, bass pedal. Guitarists bring guitars, etc.
- Load-in: Please arrive whenever you'd like, this year, we will have a equipment area on the patio, as to not clog up the stage rooms. Bands can bring equipment in, 45 minutes before their set.
- The Front Stage has a small PA that has board near the stage that can be controlled by the band. Super simple setup, HITW sound guy can help configure.
- The Patio Stage will be using the Chicken Ranch PA, (allen + heath mixer, Mackie speakers). It's in the back building at rear of venue with bar/burger place.
- Is There Hospitality?: Yes, bands will be given drink tickets and we will have pizza on hand or some other type of food. We can order a non-dairy/soy cheese pizza for our vegan friends. There's a great vegan food truck (Arlos) three blocks away.
- Merch Sales?: Merch tables are setup near and on the patio pool table. Please don't drop your cell phone into the pool table (this has happened twice). Artists keep 100% of their merch sales.
- Can I use my own drum set?: No
- Can my cousin's sister's friend's band play a quick set?: No
- Can you put XXXX on the guestlist?: Sure, it's a free show.
- Is the show all ages?: Not officially, but people under 21 playing the show are allowed in, and usually people under 21 are allowed in with an adult of age present. As per TX law, no underage drinking, etc.
- Can we smoke weed in the venue?: No, hippie.
- Is it ok to hang out before/after the show, sell merch and throw down?: Yes, we would love that, just be cool.
- Do you have any local press contacts?: Yes, we will send out in an email or Slack group.
Will post phone numbers and email the week before the show or in an email blast.